GRWM: Farewell 2k17!

by - March 11, 2017


"go with the flow"
Welcome back to my blog. So 2016 has ended officially! phew! this wasn't that easy yk. But I am happy that we made it through!
On February 25, I had had my farewell. ofc, we enjoyed a lot. 12 years with this school and now we are leaving. ouch!

So the dress code was traditional for ladies and formals 
for guys. 
If you have read my previous GRWM, you know that on the Teacher's Day I wore a beautiful silk saree that looked stunning with bronzed face and jewels. 

Since the summer is approaching, the weather is mostly warm and hence I wanted to go for something light. This time my outfit is simple and sober to fight the summer. I am glad that it turned out to be so genteel and delicate.  

Okay so like always, I am gonna share my outfit, makeup, nails and all the other details with you beautiful ppl!

Sorry for talking too much
😝, so w/o further do, let's get into this!!


As I've already said, my saree was really simple. I was wearing the lightest shade somewhere b/w orange and peach with a beautiful border of the same shade. It was a kinda see-through saree, may be of Georgette.





From my GRWM for Garba, you know that I am the kind of person who loves working with contrasts. Obeying my yen, I went with a black velvet blouse with beautiful white embroidery work on the sides and the bottom.


Since my saree was really simple, I wanted my makeup to balance it out. So I went for heavy eyes and plain lips. 
Starting off with a clean face that I moisturized/primed with Roop Mantra face creme, I took my current fav. Maybelline Fit Me foundation (my shade: 128 warm nude beige chaud)
and then I blended it nicely using my foundation brush. 
Since I don't have a concealer, talking 'bout now, hence I used Lakme CC Creme (my shade: Beige)

I applied it under my eyes in an inverted triangle shape, on the bridge of my nose, the center of my forehead, and some on my blemishes and then I blended it onto my skin.
Then I took the same foundation and dotted under my eyes, just to cancel the excess whiteness under my eyes and blended it, ofc. 

Next, I took my coloressence compact powder and dabbed it on my whole face w/ the same foundation brush.

Moving on to my eyes, I wanted to do a beautiful gradient look. 
I took my Make Up Revolution Iconic Blush Bronze & Brighten Palette (Golden Hot) and took the contour shade from it on my blending brush. Then lightly deposited the shade on the outer side on my eyelids. This is gonna work as the transition shade for us.


Now I will be using a coffee shade from my FACE palette (the one labeled as 'shade 01'). I put this shade on my eyelid and blended it nicely so that it will look soft at the crease and also where the shade changes. 

Then I used another shade (labeled as 'shade 02') 
from the same palette to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, and hence completing my eye shades.

Next, I took my Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner (black/noir) and lined it close to my lashline and then created a little wing. Then I took the same contour shade on my clean angular brush and I kinda ran it through below my waterline. And to add more definition, I took my black kohl and half lined my waterline. And then I mascaraed my lashed using Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara (noir glamor/glam black) and voila! my eyes are done!


Moving to my lips, I used Lotus Herbal Colorstylo Chubby Lipcolor (Orange Spice 208)
Now comes the part of the same Makeup Revolution Palette. 
I used a bit of the contour shade to bronze up my face. Next, I just put some blush on the apples of my cheeks. Then I took the highlighter and used it to highlight the heights of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, a bit on the tip too and on my cupid's bow.

And that was my final look!



Following the rule of contrast, I went for black nails. And for my girly soul, I gave it a touch of silver sparkle. I was wearing a beautiful black necklace and a stunning ring that i got from a local store. To add up something more to my look, I wore a bunch of bangles on my one hand and a pretty silver bindi to spice up everything!


I was wearing my hair in a beautiful side updo. My hair were second day old. I washed my hair with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo and Conditioner. I used African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-in Conditioner and air dried my hair moreover wrap dry



I also finger coiled the undefined hair strand to shape up my curls and wore them in a pineapple at night.
In the morning, I used coconut oil as a hair serum and used it to protect my hair as well as to add shine to them.



I was wearing a pair of black heels that don't have too much heel. I wanted to get a comfy pair since I didn't want to fell while prancing 'round the campus.😝

Of course, I enjoyed my time w/ my classmates and amazayn friends that I've made in that school. My sister helped me a lot w/ my look and i love her so much ofc!! the best moments were those w/ my bff- my soulmate♥ ily

♥v for s for v♥

So that was my look. Please tell me in the comments section below if you liked it and which part is your fav. If you have some query, ask there, I'll answer ASAP.
Now you can also reach me through the contact form! please do. I love receiving messages from you guys!
The 'BAM' Squad♥

I'll see you in my next post. take care, love.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave some post suggestions, maybe?

Search This Blog