My SUMMER🌞 Skincare Routine 2017.

by - May 17, 2017


" what's comin' will come and we'll meet it when it does." 
Welcome to my blog! So the summer is here! It's May already and now it gets so hot for the whole day. The weather changes so do my skincare routine. So in today's post, I'll be sharing my Summer SkinCare Routine. This one is for Night Time, like what I do daily after the day. Well, I actually have a weekly skincare routine too. I hope I'll soon be posting it soon. All the products that I use are mentioned in the comments below.
Anyways, let's begin with today's post!

I begin my night skincare by wiping off my face w/ a face wipe, just so as to wipe dirt off my face. If I'd be wearing makeup, then I clean it off too. I actually have a few easy ways to remove makeup. Lemme know if you want me to do a post on that.

Next, I grab my VLCC Mulberry and Rose fairness face wash and wash my face. Tbh I have no craze of fairness but yes, for clear skin and this one claims to reduce blemishes, so why not! It has orange and lemon🍋 extracts too and plus point, it literally smells like oranges!🍊


I absolutely love scrubs. They always make my skin so soft and smooth and clear. Well, here's some scrubby thing: there are basically two kinds of scrubs- a)daily scrubs b) weekly scrubs 
(ps.self named for easy understanding).

Daily scrubs are soft scrubs. Their granules are small and not too tough w skin. They are mainly cellulose or jojoba wax based. Whenever you see any these two words on a scrub, grab it for your daily scrubbing schedule, if you are a scrubby baby.

Weekly scrubs are comparatively hard scrubs. They have comparatively larger granules. Walnut and apricot scrubs fall under this category. You can use these weekly or once in three days, however you like. But DONOT use these scrubs daily. We have the first kind for that.
ps. Don't develop a bad image for this kind of scrubs. They are perfect for deep cleaning if you don't have enough time for daily scrubbing.

I am currently using my all time fav Everyouth's walnut face scrub. Definitely, I don't use it daily. Hence, I shouldn't have mentioned it here. But anyways 😋

After washing my face, I move to toning my skin.

Any Tony❤ lover from 13 reasons why?

Currently, I am using tea tree based toner by fabindia. This is the first time I am using this product and I am kinda liking it. I think I need some more time before actually reviewing it.
I just spray it all over my face and then I wipe it off w some cotton.

With my face is still kinda wet, I take a few drops (2-3) of my fav essential oil on my palm and rub them against each other and then I gently pat them my face. I use Rosemary essential oil whenever I wanna fight w acne and win. To fight anxiety and get my shine back, I use Lavender, which is basically all the time.

After that, I hop to my cremes! I use, ofc, Roop mantra skin creme, since this a product that helps me w acne; a lot. 
Well, it could be a little drying sometimes. So to bring the moisture back to my skin, I use Nivea soft light moisturizer
And that's pretty all! I do this every single night. But when I am in a hurry or I have no time or some urgent thing do to, I wash my face and put on my skin creme. Ik skipping toner is not so cool, but sometimes prior things come in your way. And in those some times, it's totally okay.😉

Thank you for reading. 
Comment if you know any good daily scrub. I am looking forward to trying new stuff.😉 Ask if you have any ques. in the comments below or any suggestions?
Now you can reach me through contact form! Please do. I love reading lovely messages by you all♥
Meet you in the next post.












You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave some post suggestions, maybe?

Search This Blog